Join history’s most innovative clinical trials on health & wellness products!
Radicle Science is recruiting volunteers for our upcoming studies. These studies include cannabinoid-containing health and wellness products such as CBD.
Radicle Science studies are 100% virtual and last about 4-6 weeks. Once your eligibility is confirmed, you’ll sign an informed consent document and the study process will begin.
You can sign up for our general database here or look for an actively recruiting study below.
Actively Recruiting Studies
- Radicle Science is not currently recruiting for studies, but stay tuned for Radicle Focus™!
Enroll in a study today and learn more about your personal response to a cannabinoid-containing product!
Why should you sign up to be a Radicle Volunteer?
- Make history by joining the world’s most innovative health & wellness product research studies
- Receive a 30-day supply of a cannabinoid-containing product, such as CBD, at no cost to you
- Help contribute to science and revolutionize clinical trials
- See if cannabinoid-containing products such as CBD can help improve your health
- Receive your personalized Radicle Health Journey Report at the end of the study
Radicle Science studies are done from the comfort of your own home—they are 100% virtual! The process is simple.
- Use the link below to enter your information
- Based on your responses, Radicle Science will determine if you are eligible to participate in the study
- Once confirmed, you’ll sign an informed consent and share your mailing address
- The study product will be shipped to you, along with instructions for use
- Radicle Science studies typically last 4-6 weeks, and you’ll answer study questions each week as you progress through the study
- After completion, you will receive a personalized Radicle Health Journey Report that details YOUR results!
If you are not currently eligible to participate in the study and you would like to be notified of future CBD, cannabis, or other health and wellness product studies for which you may be eligible, you will be given an opportunity to provide your details for our general study database by answering a few additional questions.
Radicle Science general study database
Join the Radicle movement.
Don’t see a study for your needs?
Sign up for our general study database and we’ll alert you about any actively recruiting studies. To receive general information and updates from Radicle Science, subscribe to our Radicle Resources newsletter.