Radicle Science Spotlight: Prospect Farms
The 13 brands that are participating in Radicle ACES all share something in common with Radicle Science—a mission-driven business model. We asked brands to share a bit more with us about what makes them tick, specifically as related to these 5 values:
- Bold ideas, especially those whose true intent is the benefit of all, will not only lead to the transformation of an industry, but the evolution of the greater culture.
- We believe that the optimal path for us as a brand is an ongoing search for ways to make the cleanest, most effective, environmentally-conscious products possible. For us, that means doing everything right here on Prospect Farms — what we call our “seed-to-store promise.” And whether it’s our use of generational farmers’ organic practices, or the scientific research that informs the design of our terpene blends, or the evidence underscoring the power of Full Spectrum, we always stay true to our core belief that a partnership with nature will produce the simplest, best solutions. We will never waiver from this fundamental driver, and we believe that is bold.
- We are all aware that there is still a lot of misinformation in the industry right now. And misinformed customers cannot make good decisions on what products are right for them. By coming together we can create a knowledge base consensus so our customers can understand the difference between specific products, but also the difference between like-minded brands that are driven by science and experience as opposed to those that are pushed by marketing or the bottom line.
"By providing evidence-based research like Radicle ACES, we can build a consensus of understanding with the customers..."
We always strive to exceed the highest standards of quality and natural purity in our products. An important part of that is evidence that supports our use of specific ingredients. Right now, the public that is not educated about CBD is lost in a smokescreen — they don’t always know where to turn. By providing evidence-based research like Radicle ACES, we can build a consensus of understanding with the customers, so they can discern the difference between brands and their products based on ingredients and factual information.
- Because we place the highest value on ethics and integrity in everything we do, transparency with our customers is essential–and this journey begins on the farm. That starts with the soil we plant the hemp seeds in, and the earth that we will leave behind. We call it our seed-to-store promise, because we actually select every seed, cultivate the hemp, hand harvest it and dry it right here. Every batch is triple-tested by independent, third party labs to ensure purity and efficacy. And because we share all of this information with our customers, when they have the box in hand they know what is inside. They can even use the QR codes to connect to our library of information on our products, including the full lab reports. And that is why our customers trust us.
- We find that being completely open about what is in our formulations, what terpenes we use and why, is a way of saying to our customers we want to share with you not only our knowledge, but our values.
"We make products for people and their pets, so helping them live well really is our passion."
- At Prospect Farms we believe Full Spectrum, terpene-enhanced CBD can significantly improve overall health and wellness. We make products for people and their pets, so helping them live well really is our passion. For us, the best customer is informed and passionate about the wellness potential of CBD, because then they can understand not just the “how” of what we do, but the “why.” Radicle ACES evidence-based work is helping to connect people with this knowledge so they can better understand why our products are right for them.